FCP’s operations are focused in the Central Basin Platform of the Permian Basin in Ward and Winkler Counties, Texas.
North Ward Estes:
• The mature North Ward Estes Field has been producing since 1929 and spans over a 100 square mile area.
• Approximately 64,000 contiguous acres in Ward and Winkler Counties.
• Utilizing modern technology with secondary recovery techniques to maximize reserve recovery.
• Owned and operated CO2 plant for enhanced oil recovery.
• Large contiguous surface acreage position consisting of approximately 9,026 acres.